Hello everyone and thanks for reading! The first week of the new year has ended and another has started~
School will be starting up again for me...in two days. It was nice knowing my now settling sanity. Goodbye, winter break. I miss you already. ; w ; I still need to sell my textbooks and rent the ones I need for my classes. Plus, I still need to take the driver's permit test. So much crap to do...
However, I am a little happy that I'll be restarting classes again. I need to get out of the house and that's my only ticket out. I also heard that this semester will be a little lighter for a lot of the students I know, especially the high school students. It's a little surprising. I wonder why... o:
Lately, I've been watching a lot of Bleach 'cause I want to catch up so damn badly but I keep running into fillers. Now, I just skip through the fillers and go straight to the canon episodes. *cough*cheater*cough* Even though I've read the manga, I still love the action-packed fanservice that the anime provides. I love you, Grimmjow. Marry me... ; 7 ;
Anyway...commissions and trades are open still. Please send in the orders if you would like something from me. I need something to do before I go back to school. XD
People I Plan To Commission/Owe Commission Points To [If they're open... |D]
- - 800 for a two-person sketch
- - 115 for a fanfic
- - 150 for a chibi
- - 240 for a normal picture
Well, that's all for now! Thanks again for reading and have a great day/night!
- Yumi-chan, the Bleachtard~
P.S. Been tagged twice.
Tag #1: Tagged by . Feel free to steal if you wish. >w<
01. For each of the 20 first people answering this journal, I will put their avatar and the three deviations I like most from their gallery on the list!
02. If you answer, you have to do the same in your journal, putting the tagger on the first place. The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone!
Tag #2: Tagged by . Feel free to steal this one if you want, too.
01. You must post these rules.
02. Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
03. You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
04. Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
05. No tag backs.
06. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you read this." You legitimately have to tag ten people.
All right. I have literally lost count at how many times I've done this. |D
01. I am a huge Bleachtard right now. Grimmjow and I will get married. /shotdead
02. I'm in serious need of points... I need to pay commissions and I'm really low. ; w ;
03. I'm a girl. (Duh.) A black girl.
04. I've been commissioned over 120 times, which is a big surprise to me. (Even if a lot of them are by the same people, it's still shocking and a little cool~)
05. When I'm excited or deathly scared/paranoid, I start talking...a lot. Mostly my rambling is random nonsense.
06. I have almost 500 songs in my iTunes library.
07. I have no comedic skills...whatsoever.
08. I'm tempted to get a PayPal and opening RL commissions this year. I need money to pay for stuff. |D
09. I will be 20 years old in 53 days, 21 hours, and 16 minutes.
10. There's a possibility that I'll be going on a cruise next month. I pray that I can at least find love there~
My semester starts on Tuesday. Sad times. ): I thought that this weekend would go by slow but NOPE. While I'm excited to get my associate's degree and plan ahead for the move, I really am not looking forward to the intense amount of work that's going to await me...bleh. Tomorrow I'm heading down to the college to memorize where all the rooms are and figure out what time I'll need to get up for the rest of the semester, haha. Hopefully not too early since I tried not to take that many classes this time around.
Good luck on your first day! :3 Hopefully everything goes well, same with your permit issue.
Also, I'm surprised that you like Grimmjow in Bleach! He's always been my favorite (as you can tell from the Bleach folder in my favorites...lol). I don't know why, I just thought you'd go for someone like Ishida. But I'm glad that you can appreciate the fine-ness that is Grimmy since he is pretty rocktacular. Haha!
I'll be sure to do the tag in the next journal I write, you can count on it!
Same here. I wanted the weekend, or rather winter break, to go much slower, but no. All good things must come to an end. D: I don't want to go back to the intense amount of work...yet. I hope things go well with you so far. Make sure to tell me how that goes.
Haha, thanks! I'm praying that things go well, too. I do hope that I can get my permit and even my license before I turn 20. That would be a great accomplishment when I can finally drive!
Really? I thought you knew I loved Grimmjow. ...and now I'm starting to like Renji~ |D And I've seen the wonderful artworks in your folder, spurs my creativity~ I've found some more if you wanna take a lot at 'em. You're right, though, I was going to go for Uryu since I like his personality but...damn! I love that sexy Espada! |D
My Etsy Shop:
Holidays dear humans
:+fav: this journal
to have a cha...
Please play the song
while viewing this
journal. I've tried
my hardest to create
a, well, a kind of
experience for you.
The music plays a
crucial role in
experience and a
message. I promise
you won't regret it.
Just make sure the
whole journal is
loaded, turn on
deviantMEET in Las
Vegas hit the
already lined up
outside the doors at
5:00 PM, even though
the event wasn't
scheduled to start
until 5:30! (A
handful of amazingly
deviants arrived as
early as 3:30 PM!)
The Most Popular
ever wondered who
the most popular
characters are at
post on Trending
Terms in October. It
got me thinking
DeviantART in terms
of deviation count.
I'm going to need...
^Nyx-Valentine arrived in our community and started whipping everyone into a frenzy with her relentless desire to bring the Artistic Nude and Fetish galleries to the fore. 9 years later, and it's safe to say that Nyx is not only a leader as a photographer in these galleries, but she has also established herself as a much saught after model. ^... Read More